- Improve my understanding of why God has me here and improve my eternal perspective on life.
- Do something (or many things) to spread the Gospel of Christ.
- Focus on improving our marriage (as we should always be doing).
- Learn how to clean everything in my house properly.
- Read Bible from start to finish.
- Figure out more ways to show my girls that I adore them.
- Get everything in order / purchase studio equipment so that in late 2015 I can re-start my photo business.
- Spend quality time with all of my Grandparents.
- Road trip to a few states I haven't yet been to!
- Get in the habit of mailing cards and gifts to family members on their birthdays and anniversaries.
- Spend a full weekend with Amanda and Shannon
- Spend more time with my Dad.
- Host a party at our home that isn't a birthday party.
- Complete all of my photo projects that I have planned. I have so many!
- Find a good friend in Sioux Falls that likes to go out for coffee every once in a while.
- Learn how to dress. Put at least some effort into my style.
- Start cooking soups, make homemade tortillas, and bake bread.
- Create a super organized filing system.
- Go back to Hawaii.
- Run a half marathon or at least a 5k
- Lose 20 Lbs and work on my upper body strength because... I have none. I can't even do a "girls" push up.
- Figure out some sort of exercise routine again (other than running).
- More water, tea, and coffee vs soda.
- Get more sleep!
- Laugh more, worry less.
- Look back on my first 30 years. Create a special book of photos and favorite memories. Things I've learned. Things to pass on to my girls.
- I want to be able to sew something without any help.
- Get better so that I can have another baby.
- Get amazing family portraits taken! Preferably in Oceanside.
- Make some progress on learning how to play guitar!
Monday, January 6, 2014
30 Before 30
30 Before 30
I have one year and 10 days to complete these things.
Several days ago I read about the new Flip diaper system by Cotton Babies (the makers of BumGenius diapers). It's affordable, the d...
One of the most important portions of our Classical Conversations community day is the opportunity to give weekly presentations. Practic...
A couple weeks ago I attended a seminar on How to Teach Like Socrates. This was a 1 Day Practicum through Classical Conversations in Sio...
For our family, this time of year is full of two things: celebrations and a slightly overwhelming sense of cabin fever. Both Gage and I cel...