I have often made lists similar to this on scratch paper, but today I was inspired by this blog. I love the idea of having a list of things I'm currently doing and a list of goals for the month. I accomplish so many more tasks with the help of lists and having it posted on a blog in some ways holds me accountable!
Special Days and Events:
- October: Pastor Appreciation Month and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- October 4 - Gage's brother's 17th Birthday
- October 8-10th - Garage Sale
- October 9 - Autumn Festival (Arts & Crafts Show)
- October 12 - Zoe turns 19 months old
- October 14 - My sister's 19th Birthday
- October 16-18 - Traveling to Minnesota for the Women of Faith Conference with Anna.
- October 22 - Eat a Pretzel Day! Yum :)
- October 29 - Our 5th Dating/Courting Anniversary
- October 30 - Drive to Tulsa, OK
- October 31 - Halloween. Zoe is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz this year! Grandma Jenny is making her costume.
- Establish some regular routines with Zoe (night time routine, day time routine, etc)
- Establish a new Meal Planning system.
- Put away summer clothes. Get out, wash, and organize warm clothing.
- Go through the house and find a TON of stuff to sell at the Garage sale! ;)
- Attempt to make a soup from scratch. I've never done this before.
- Complete my "framed photo collage" on the wall in the living room. It looks silly right now because it's missing a framed photo.
- Read Proverbs and answer the questions in the study book for church.
- Continue to read "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh Demoss
- Things to try: Oil Cleansing (for face)
- Study: Godly Wisdom
- Do research on the following topics: Homemade and Natural Soaps, Charlotte Mason, Toddler Education, Breast Cancer
- Teach Zoe how to draw with crayons on paper, rather than eating them.
- Begin teaching Zoe about the "Potty"
- A visit to the Pumpkin Patch.
- A trip to the Library.
- A trip to the Zoo (weather permitting)
- Bake cookies with Zoe's "help".
- Continue to work on sharing.