- Leaves changing and falling to the ground.
- The cooler weather!
- Breaking out the sweaters and long sleeved shirts.
- Raking leaves: I've actually never done it before so I'm excited to try something new.
- Picking apples the Apple Orchard!
- Apple cider.
- Picking out pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch.
- Cooking and pureeing a pumpkin to use in a few recipes.
- Baking pumpkin seeds.
- Zoe's second attempt at coloring. I printed out a picture of a pumpkin. I plan to give her some orange crayons and have at it! :) Her first attempt was in a restaurant, she tried to eat the crayons.
- Tons of beautiful photographing opportunities!
- Getting out my autumn decorations for the house!
- Our first Garage Sale since we've lived in Sioux Falls.
- Finding a cute little costume for Zoe for Halloween.
- Fall into Reading Challenge - this year I will set a lower goal than I did last year and only include books I own already. Last year I made it through half a book! haha.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Autumn has Arrived!
Things I am looking forward to this season...
One of the most important portions of our Classical Conversations community day is the opportunity to give weekly presentations. Practic...
Embedded Video Blogged with the Flock Browser
A couple weeks ago I attended a seminar on How to Teach Like Socrates. This was a 1 Day Practicum through Classical Conversations in Sio...
For our family, this time of year is full of two things: celebrations and a slightly overwhelming sense of cabin fever. Both Gage and I cel...