My list making obsession becomes the most evident when I'm packing for a trip. If the trip is nearly a month long (such as the one I have coming up), I take list making to a whole new level, creating a 6 page report on what needs to be done haha. I started out a couple weeks ago searching online for anything and everything I need to know about traveling with a toddler by myself, then last week I made a list of the basic essentials that we need in our bags. This week, I have a list for just about everything. Especially since the trip is split up with Zoe and I leaving on the 3rd and Gage (and his family) leaving on the 13th. Seriously, I've already created lists for the following:
- All contents for the big brown suitcase, my stuff and Zoe's stuff.
- All contents of my purse, Zoe's little backpack, and my backpack. (That's 3 lists)
- All contents for the black carry-on suitcase that Gage will be bringing.
- All contents of Gage's backpack.
- A list of specific toys to bring for Zoe.
- A list of things to do on the plane to keep Zoe entertained for 3 hrs.
- A list of things for Gage to do during the 10 days that he's home and we're not.
- A list of things I need to accomplish before leaving on this trip...