It is finally Fall and I have a long list of books that I would like to read. The problem is that I have absolutely no motivation to do so. I've decided to join this reading challenge, "Fall Into Reading 2008" I have a list of 5 books that I would like to complete by the end of Fall (December 20th). I choose only 5 to be safe, but who knows? Maybe I'll read more than 5!
- The Way of the Master - Ray Comfort (a book I have been trying to read for a year!)
- Created to be his Help Meet - Debi Pearl (a book I have been trying to read for 2 years!)
- Desiring God - John Piper
- The Excellent Wife - Martha Peace
- Still Growing - Kirk Cameron